HD Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?d6ww2jcjiue...
Happy fourth Birthday Golden Machine Gun! Version 60 of Chambers marks over four years of awesomeness. Thank you to the Golden Machine Gun community for the incredible amount of support you've given throughout the years, and I only wish to keep improving upon the servers. This update will be released in Fall 2012, most likely November, and the only thing I hope for is that you all enjoy it. As much as I'd love to have this ready for release today, that simply isn't the case, and it kills me that it isn't. But I will continue working hard for its release in the coming weeks.
Four years ago a little server showed up in Team Fortress 2 called Chamber Achievements. It was a small map focused on earning players achievements so they could obtain new weapons. Over the years the map quality improved heavily, custom plugins began being created, and the focus of the server changed entirely. Chamber Achievements is no longer about achievements, but pure fun, through various minigames, gambling with the arcade machines, buying and using items, battling bosses, with new things to do being added all the time. Version 60 introduces a brand new redesigned map with plenty of eye candy, and tons of new features that you haven't seen before!
http://www.goldenmachinegun.com/updat...
Four Years of Chambers tunnels and trolls | |
| 58 Likes | 58 Dislikes |
| 2,626 views views | 4.36K followers |
| Gaming Hungry Ghost | Upload TimePublished on 14 Oct 2012 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét